- Sofa & dinning area
- Self service wine rack and fridge
- Free high speed WIFI
- Full length mirror
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Nespresso Tea & coffee making facilities
- Views over mill pond and gardens
Included in your stay
- A bottle of still water
- Luxury Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Free parking
- Less than 48 hours notice full payment will be taken
- Card details required for all bookings
We have recently converted an old part of the 400 year old Miller’s Cottage into a Suite. This Suite is a separate annex building which means that you benefit from additional privacy whilst still getting all the expected luxuries, beautiful views over the mill pond and many original quirky features.
There is plenty of storage space for all your belongings, a self service wine rack and fridge, sofa area, dinning area, specially manufactured ‘over-bed television’ and a KitchenAid Nespresso Tea and Coffee maker.
The Suite is set over 2 floors and has a steep staircase. Being a 400 year old part of the building there is also low framed door to the bedroom.
This Suite is ideal for people needing additional space and maybe have the pleasure of other guests joining them.