- 32" or greater widescreen SMART TV
- Free Wi-Fi with plenty of bandwidth to stream movies
- Full length mirror
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Views over mill pond and gardens
- Room 9: Second floor, more quirky features, largest bathroom
Included in your stay
- A bottle of still water
- Luxury Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Free parking
- Less than 48 hours notice full payment will be taken
Superior Room located in the blissful countryside
Every year thousands of people visit Cambridge alone for both business and leisure purposes. At the Sheene Mill we recognise that single travellers also enjoy a luxurious place to stay, and our Superior rooms aim to deliver this. We are one of the best boutique hotels Cambridgeshire has to offer and we cater to every type of guest.
Each of our rooms has been individually designed to have its own distinct style and feel, and our Superior rooms follow in this mould. They also benefit from the same luxury finishing touches as our other rooms including comfortable cotton bed linen and exquisite Aromatherapy Associates toiletries. Expect to find a large tub bath and a separate high pressured shower in both rooms.
We currently have two beautiful superior rooms. Room 8 has the larger floor space but room 9 has more quirky features – the choice is yours.
Staying in a superior room at Sheene Mill also means you can benefit from our hotel-wide free Wi-Fi, and all rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV (32″ plus) for relaxing in the evenings. The final element that helps us to exceed guests’ expectations is our personal, genuine service, tailored to individual guest needs.
Our superior rooms are perfect for a single night’s stay or a longer break in the countryside, perhaps to enjoy the lively calendar or for a business conference.
We would love to see you at the Sheene Mill very soon and are ready to answer any booking queries you may have.
* Please call us for the best rates on 01763 261393 – Please note that prices stated are for single occupancy. Prices may vary on key calendar dates such as Christmas and New Year.