- Free high speed WIFI
- Full length mirror
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Views over mill pond and gardens
- Room 3: First floor, twin option
- Room 5: First floor, best views
- Room 7: Second floor, quietest room
Included in your stay
- A bottle of still water
- Luxury Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Free parking
- Less than 48 hours notice full payment will be taken
- Card details required for all bookings
Double Room with a view
Every year thousands of people visit Cambridge alone for both business and leisure purposes. At Sheene Mill we recognise that single travellers also enjoy a luxurious place to stay, and our double rooms aim to deliver this. We are one of the best boutique hotels Cambridgeshire has to offer and we try to cater to every type of guest.
All of our double rooms have views over the beautiful mill pond. Room 1 does have a partially restricted view due to the apex of the conservatory but this room is also slightly larger than our other doubles – so we will leave it up to you to decide.
Each of our rooms has been individually designed to have its own distinct style and feel, and our double rooms follow in this mould. They also benefit from the same luxury finishing touches as our other rooms including comfortable cotton bed linen and exquisite Aromatherapy Associates toiletries.
Staying in a double room at Sheene Mill also means you can benefit from our hotel-wide free Wi-Fi, and all rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV for relaxing in the evenings. The final element that helps us to exceed guests’ expectations is our personal, genuine service, tailored to individual guest needs.
Our double rooms are perfect for a single night’s stay or a longer break in the countryside, perhaps to enjoy the lively calendar or for a business conference.
We would love to see you at Sheene Mill very soon and are ready to answer any booking queries you may have.
* Please call us for the best rates on 01763 261393 – Please note that prices stated are for single occupancy. Prices may vary on key calendar dates such as Christmas and New Year.