Situated on the beautiful River Mel, amongst our stunning landscaped gardens, 4* luxury hotel, 2AA rosette restaurant & Wedding Venue. The Sheene Mill is a high profile, prestigious, upmarket restaurant serving best quality, international cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal and local produce.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Chef de Partie/ Demi Chef de Partie with a love for food to join our team and work within the kitchen of our Hotel, Restaurant & Wedding Venue.
As Chef de Partie your day to day duties may include:
– Delivering food consistently at a 2AA rosette standard
– Assisting in providing and maintaining the highest standards of food preparation & presentation
– Working within all kitchen sections
– Controlling wastage and portion size as instructed by senior members and dish specifications
– Prepare and execute mis en place for the future business
– Meet and discuss with the senior chefs the daily and future business requirements
– Check, record, and report temperatures of fridges and freezers in line with HACCP
– Actively participate in menu development, planning and production
– Oversee Kitchen Porters ensuring best hygiene practice is adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have credibility as a Chef, working within a 1AA/ 2AA environment, with relevant Professional Cookery Qualifications and vocational experience.
It is essential that our Chef has a clear passion for food, the desire to grow and progress within a busy kitchen environment and the ability to learn and improve.
We’re offering the chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority and progression a necessity.
– You will receive a salary of £15,000 – £19,000 p/a (DOE)
– Excellent training and development
– Opportunities for promotion and progression
– 28 Days Holiday
This is a chance to bring your passion and creativity to the table, and to the menus in the restaurant, as well as the chance to maintain their 2 Rosette standard, whilst striving for further achievements and accolades.